Since I have been home, countless people have asked me the same questions. The typical questions anyone would ask a girl who has been in pretty much the same place all her life until she went away to college and is now home for summer. Questions that I don't mind in the least bit. Questions that I will happily answer. But I feel like I don't give fully accurate answers to these questions. When asked "how I feel with one year of college under my belt", I usually just say "good". This could be because I am not a big fan of belts, or cliches that metaphorically use the word 'belt', but because I just don't think to say anything else but the first thing that comes to mind. But when I really think about it I do feel more than just 'good' about this first year. Maybe next time I am asked, I will respond with "more mature", "stronger", "cultured". Plus, "good" might just be the most over-used word ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those that wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still" - Ashton Kutcher
Motivation. Another reason I love this guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment