The Bachelorette- By far my favorite summer show. I always watch The Bachelor, but I have never seen the girl version. I must say I find it tons more entertaining to watch ultra-competitive men try to win one girl's heart rather than stupid women constantly ogle over a guy hoping to get a few seconds of his attention. I do strongly believe that DeAnna did make the biggest mistake ever by sending beautiful Jeremy home last week. I wasn't sure there was a such thing as a perfect man, but he comes pretty darn close.
Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood- The closest thing I have seen to Newlyweds:Nick and Jessica, so already appealing. Plus I find myself laughing out loud, something that doesn't happen too often with TV shows.
Wipeout- I know I know. I thought the same thing. It is as stupid as it looks on the commercials, but that is why it is so funny. And the commentators might just be the best part.
No comments:
Post a Comment