I am always taken when I see changes in things that I have known to be a certain way for so long. I made a trip to Ocala today. I haven't been "in town" too much this summer, so seeing the town that holds many of my memories from the past 12ish years of my life was nice. The entire day felt like one big recollection. I drove the same drive I drove every morning for my last years of high school. I discovered my "short cut" to my church/school was under construction and no longer of much use. I visited the Panera that I sipped countless I.C Mangos at. I Starbucked and caught up on the life happenings of one of my dear friends. (Also tried a new drink- Mint Chocolaty Chip Frap- very good) I noticed that traffic is now a five o' clock staple. Target was the same. It took me right back to senior year, when Amy and I would waste our mid-days visiting the same five spots before practice and games. It was a nice trip down memory lane. Not everything was the same, but for the most part, it was there.
I came home to find my Macbook had returned safely home from it's trip to Cali for repairs.
OK- "What Happens In Vegas". Amazing. I always have a slight feeling of nervousness when I am about to see an Ashton movie. I am always excited, but the hope that he doesn't disappoint me is there as well. ( I mean come on, "A Lot Like Love"?- seriously) He did not disappoint. The movie was awesome. I will be counting down the days until the DVD release.
Final Note: The Mole returned tonight. Much better with Anderson as the host, but I haven't given up.
No comments:
Post a Comment