The night before I watched Cheaper by the Dozen again. I just love that movie. I enjoy watching Steve Martin, not to mention the original version featured Lucille Ball. Also, Tom Welling and Ashton Kutcher in the same movie- what more can you ask for?
I am also reading an AMAZING book. Dispatches from the Edge by Anderson Cooper. The author is what drew me to the book, and after reading the inside cover I was even more drawn to it. Once I finished the first chapter my already strong admiration for this man grew exponentially. The book is half autobiography, half journal entries during his coverage on the worst disasters to hit our county in the past few years. And best of all, I can almost hear his voice inside my head as I read. The book is that personal. I can't wait to finish it, but at the same time I wish it was double in length.
So for now my summer consists of 9am mornings, movies, pilates, and reading books I actually enjoy, which is ok, but I wouldn't mind a little more excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment