Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stress. 
It's something I have been running into a lot these past few days. I have to register for my classes for next semester tomorrow, but most of them are already filled and the wait-list numbers are growing by the minute. I had the perfect schedule ready to go, and now it has been reconfigured about 10 times. (no exaggeration) I am picking my dorm for next year at the last available time slot of the day next week. I have papers coming up that I have not even thought about and I did not get an acceptable grade on my Spanish test. I need to be thinking of the things that are going well in my life ( there are many) rather than these stressful things, but for some reason these things are taking up all the space in my mind.

I would give anything for a blanket, chocolate chip cookies, and an Office marathon... but for now I will just put everything in His hands.

No comments: