Wednesday, March 12, 2008

spring?

Florida weather always amazes me. Today I walked out of my dorm to a chilly cloudy day, which is weird since it is the middle of March. It made me think that the spring weather would never come. But as the day went on, the chill tuned to warmth and the clouds gave way to a beautiful sunny sky. I love it when the weather changes like that. If you were to ask me what me favorite season is, I would have to say when all of them change from one to the next. I love the first real day of every season. The day when I pack up my one excuse for a winter coat and scarves I have worn twice, to make room for my many tank tops and flip flops ( Although in Florida, flip flops are a year-round staple) is coming... I can feel it. 
It's days like these that I realize how blessed I am to live only 15 minutes from a beach.. if only I had time to go. But that is what the weekend is for!

Smallville returns tomorrow and I am beyond excited! Tom Welling is the best looking man ever created.

No comments: