Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blogging is something I have been hearing about for awhile. Lately, I have contemplated doing it myself for a few reasons:
1) It was suggested to me by a friend who knows me really (or as he would say "real") well.
2) I want to be a journalist. (A fashion journalist to be specific. I know it sounds a tad superficial, but I can't help it. I love fashion, and I can't sew, therefore writing about what is already sewn is a good option.) Blogging is a good way to "practice" journalistic things ( I hope)


So I have decided that it is a good idea for me to blog. I have been saying for many years that I will start journaling. I have started many times only to stop a few days later. So here I am, starting again. But this time I will do better, I intend to keep up with this. I know I will always have something to write about, so it won't be hard.... hopefully.




One more thing- Thanks abc.com's full episodes online, I have started watching Lost. I am still on season 1, so I have a long road ahead of me, but I predict it is a road I will enjoy traveling.


No comments: