In other news- I have decided I love green tea (iced of course, I don't enjoy hot beverages). I have shied away from it for awhile, picturing it only in the hands of those who do yoga, and burn incense, but this week I decided to give it a try. It was more than worth it. Hmm... yoga is sounding pretty good right now.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I wish we had a pinkberry.
With the new school year quickly approaching (okay, so I still have a month) I find myself getting more anxious by the day. I am not the biggest fan of change, but I think I am even less of a fan of the humdrum that can sometimes accompany long breaks. I have big plans for this next year, and thinking of all the possibilities that there are, now that I actually know what I am doing, excites me. But for now I will settle for simply entertaining thoughts about the new season that is to come while enjoying the rest of my summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment