I'm down to a few weeks left of this lazy mornings, online community college class, mini vacations filled time I call summer. I'm ready to return to all things school, but at the same time I'm not in a rush to get there.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Superman still has my heart.
Ok, so I just saw The Dark Knight. I had been anticipating the experience for awhile, not knowing exactly how I would feel leaving the theater, but couldn't wait to find out. I had my worries, since I know nothing about Batman. Sorry, but if your real name isn't Clark Kent, and your alter ego doesn't wear an 'S' on his chest, I don't really have the time to follow you. It turned out all of my worries were just wasted time. The experience was great. Batman is pretty cool if I must say so, Heath's performance couldn't have been better, and Cillian Murphy makes a two second appearance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment