Yes it is. Pictured here are the two best looking men in the world. Ashton Kutcher and Tom Welling, in the same picture. Although Tom's hair is a little too long for my liking, this picture is perfect. Maybe just as perfect as the fact that the two modeled together before becoming actors, and have remained good friends. Perfect, just perfect.I watched Atonement for the second time a few days ago. I have to say I love everything about this movie. I love the scenery, the actors, the story-line, but most of all I love the music. There is something about a soundtrack filled with the sounds of a typewriter that keeps your eyes on the screen at all moments. Definitely worthy of the many nominations and awards it scored.
I have decided to add reading to my "summer to- do list". I have never been a fan of reading, but I want to be. I read quite a bit this past year, but I want to read books for fun, and learn to love reading. A trip to the library is in my future. ( I prefer not to buy them, that might be just too much of a stretch)
I have recently discovered The Paper. Another silly MTV reality show, but one that I find extremely entertaining. The amount of drama that surrounds a high school newspaper amazes me but yet offers a good way to waste time while internet- surfing.
No comments:
Post a Comment