summer seems so far, yet it is only a few days away. Only a few days until I pack all my things, say goodbye to friends that I could have never dreamed of having, and leave my little dorm room that started out as something that seemed as distant as a person passing by me on the street, something I thought I would see and then leave behind without another thought, but ended up being the place I called home for a year and never want to leave. In a few days I will pack up my new life and return to my old one, but I don't expect it to be the same. I actually hope it is different and I expect it to be... in a good way of course.
Friday, May 2, 2008
wouldn't it be nice...
Finals Week. Or should I say weekend is under way. This means the library is suddenly appealing, all nighters are necessary, energy drinks are helpful although still not good for you, facebook is only for "break time", I write until it feels like my hand is about to fall off, the only thoughts in my head are ones from textbooks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment