Wednesday, October 29, 2008

:)

I find myself excited lately. This could be attributed to a number of things. Perhaps because it's been cold the past few days, Thanksgiving is about a month away which means that it's almost Christmas season, or maybe the fact that the only assignment I have due this week requires me to watch my favorite TV shows. Actually, it's all of the above. 

So, I found out over my fall break that my beloved Hops closed for good. Not only was this my favorite Ocala restaurant, it was home to some of my most cherished memories. It may seem odd, but that neighborhood eatery held memories of many pre-game meals,countless summer lunches, after church dinners, and even my 18th surprise birthday party. Not to mention the delicious jamaican chicken and those awesome little croissants. But alas, since I was probably the only person who really ever went there.. I guess that is what happens when I leave town. 

No comments: