Sunday, November 2, 2008

November?!

I feel like I missed out on Halloween this year. I was feeling sick all day so that kind of put a damper on the whole evening. I hadn't planned to wear a costume, so instead of doing the typical Halloween activities, I stuck to my normal Friday night line-up with the addition of a carmel apple and some candy corn. I think it came too fast this year, much like a lot of other events, and now it's November..geez.  All I have to say is next year it's going to be good. I already know what I am going to be.. it will impress.. you just wait. 

About 3 weeks til Thanksgiving break. I say "break" with hesitation since it is really just a 3 day tease that comes before finals week, but I'm ready for it. I can almost smell the pumpkin swirl cheesecake and I almost have my Black Friday battle plan completed. 

Is anyone else sad that Joaquin Pheonix is done with movies? I really liked him, he is one of those versatile actors who you can watch over and over again and still be surprised. He made me enjoy listening to the twangy tunes of Johnny Cash though, so if music is his next move then I guess it's a good one.  

No comments: