Wednesday, October 8, 2008

all I can muster is a list...

I had four midterms is three days. One took two class periods to finish, one was a dance performance, and two were essays.. and I had a random quiz in the one class that did not have a midterm. Because of this, I will have to settle for a mindless list, rather than a paragraph or so of my thoughts on a subject. Here we go...

Current Obsessions:
  • fall (quickly becoming my favorite season)
  • pumpkin flavored things (has always been an obsession)
  • Jim Halpert (I need someone just like him in my life)
  • chocolate brown nail polish
  • the idea of visiting Greece after graduation
  • rice cakes
  • cardigans 
  • Gossip Girl
  • British actors who play American characters (Ed Westwick anyone?)
  • flavored water
  • Smallville's Lois Lane (never thought I would say it, but she is growing on me)
Now on to a much needed Fall Break.

No comments: