Thursday, April 17, 2008

they go together like PB and J.

Disclaimer: This blog will contain nothing more than me raving about how much I adore a fictional character.

I watched The Office tonight. After last week's episode I was worried that I would be disappointed but oh was I wrong. This episode was amazing. It started off okay, I laughed a few times but then, then it was time. Time for the moment. The Jim/Pam moment of the show. My ears always perk up when I see Jim get up from his desk and walk over to Pam, because I know something good is about to happen.( also because I live my life vicariously through Pam) So he came over and they started talking about moving. The conversation ended with Jim assuring Pam that one day, he was going to propose to her! Then he showed the camera the ring he has had since the first week they were dating. I was SO happy. It was tonight that I decided my ultimate dream would be to marry Jim Halpert. I know, he is a fictional character, but there has to be a guy out there who has the same wit and charm just looking for a girl like me. He really is the perfect guy.. to me at least.  I hope so much that one day my Jim will come, and I hope it is one day soon.

I look forward to a weekend full of catching up on homework and feeling better.

No comments: