I picked my room for next year on Monday. Sounds simple, but it was one of the most stressful 4 hours periods of time I have ever endured. It began with arriving an hour early to wait in line until it was time to choose your rooms, watching the best rooms on the best floors slip away from us with the swipe of a highlighter across a huge paper floor plan. We also had to politely fight off some not- so- nice girls who claimed "that by using their RA judgement, they were ahead of us". The night of stress and worry ended with my closest friends and I hugging each other in excitement inside of a one of the suites that we will claim as our own next year. It was a miracle.
There will not be a new episode of Smallville tonight. Although it is one of my favorite things about Thursday, it will give me time to work on papers, and try to figure out summer classes.
FYI: The Office returns next Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment