Thursday, April 10, 2008

"God only knows what I'd do without you"


I just love these guys.

For the past 3 days I have been listening to The Beach Boys music almost non-stop and reading biographies about my favorite band of all time for a paper. I found out so many things I didn't know, I feel like a true fan now.

The Office returned to tv tonight. I am sad to say I was mildly disappointed. Nothing would ever stop me from tuning in or cause me to change the channel mid show, but I expected more laughs and cuter jim/pam moments. There is always next week though. While watching tonight's episode I was greeted by a familiar face. Ashton Kutcher will be hosting SNL on saturday night, and you can bet your bottom dollar I will tape it. I haven't seen him do anything in awhile, I look forward to the laughter he will bring me.

Tomorrow is friday! 

No comments: