Monday, August 25, 2008

It's here!

This school year had a bit of a whirlwind start.. literally. Fay decided to set up camp in my quaint little college town for about a week, causing classes to be cancelled and providing time to catch up with good friends. The days spent indoors without a strict agenda provided much needed adjustment time. Something I never look forward to, but seem to be doing alot lately. I am not the biggest fan of change but I have come to realize that I am in a continual season of it. I am constantly adjusting to new surroundings,  and when I have a little extra time to do it, I feel more comfortable. So, even though it brought some rain and a few bad hair days and thankfully nothing worse, I think this little visit from Fay was a bit of a blessing in disguise. Now back to classes, homework, and 90 degree weather! 

Note:
 Jason is newest Bachelor! So, he wasn't my favorite this past season, but to see 25 women around my Jeremy may not be as entertaining to watch. Can't wait til January!

No comments: